Do you love digging into complex data sets and providing clear and strategic insights?
In a complex market, where data becomes increasingly more important, the right insights are getting extremely valuable. What are the niches where client customers are spending their time online, and what are the right targeting strategies in order to approach the (potential-) client?
You would be working in a small team, with a programmatic advertising specialist (client-facing) and a tagging- and implementation specialist. This team of 3 specialists provides the client the ultimate insights and strategy to be successful when it comes to Programmatic Buying and Advertising.
- You just love to analyse things (e.g. large CSV and Excel files)
- Data is your middle name :]
- You get excited solving complex data issues (e.g. attribution models)
- Pragmatic (you will also need to provide solutions for start-ups where things move fast)
- Flexible/self starting (we work in a vibrant environment)
Get in touch!
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Academic degree or PhD with a solid background in data analysis
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Experience with programmatic buying software platforms (DBM, Atlas)
- Experience with analytical software (GA, DCM)
About IWBA Digital
We are a young and small team of digital marketeers with a passion for programmatic buying, founded 1 year ago.
We believe that success is in our 3 core values:
- Data (the success of our clients is in your hands, providing them the hidden gems in the online environment)
- Knowledge (our clients operate at Champions League level. This requires us to stay ahead in terms of knowledge)
- Execution (we are both pragmatic and skilled. Flawless execution is our second nature)
What we offer:
- Unlimited holidays
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment: We don’t own an office; we believe that flexibility really means that you can work from an island (with WiFi), or from our flex-office at Spaces Vijzelstraat
- Working together with a passionate team of experts
- Working on extremely challenging clients (known start-ups and larger online players)